Sunday 26 October 2014

Emilie Autumn Inspired Look

So, I made a makeup and clothes look inspired by the wonderful Miss Emilie Autumn. In case you don't know, Emilie Autumn is a Violindustrial artist who is best known for her album Opheliac, however she also has other albums (Enchant and Fight Like A Girl). She is known for her dressing style, with red/pink hair and outfits, a doll-like makeup look and a gothic/victorian aesthetic. She has bipolar disorder and published a book including accounts of her own stay at a mental hospital and accounts of a fictional Victorian girl called Emilie's, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls.


Pictured above are some of Emilie's looks throughout the years.









Here are my takes on her look. They aren't ~great~ but I had limited time and resources to make the look with, so I tried my best!



No comments:

Post a Comment